Welcome to Grace Montessori Academy and thank you for your interest.
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Grace Montessori Academy:
- Learn about our school: We ask that all interested families look at our website to understand the programs and philosophies of GMA. Additional information can be gained by then calling the school.
- School Tours: We will schedule individual tours of the school. Interested families can come in and see the school and get their questions answered at that time.
- Registration: For Fall Enrollment, our current families re-register in February each year. Once that process is complete we open our remaining spots to new families. If openings become available throughout the year, we will contact families on our wait list to fill the spot. In this case, the Registration Fee and Tuition costs may be pro-rated. Please note: Early Childhood applicants must be at least 3 years of age and potty-trained to qualify for enrollment.)
- Enrollment: If your child is accepted into our program, we will contact you to confirm enrollment. At that time, you will be asked to complete the enrollment process and pay a non-refundable $175 Registration Fee to secure this spot. Once this is received, we will mail you a welcome packet.
- Children are selected from the waiting list according to the needs of the individual classroom communities. We strive for communities that reflect balance and diversity in age and gender.
- If we are unable to find a place for your child, we will contact you in late spring, asking if you would like to remain on the waiting list or withdraw. It is possible that your child be accepted later in the spring or even over the summer if a place becomes available
How to Apply
If you want to be placed on our wait list or desire more information than is available on our website, please fill out the form below and our Admissions Office will contact you.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 406-652-1739.
Grace Montessori Academy does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, disability, religion or age in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and all other school-administered programs. Our teachers emphasize moral instruction, kindness, and compassion to all children.
Grace Montessori Academy is committed to maintaining a learning environment that is free of discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, we will not tolerate harassment of students or employees by anyone, including but not limited to staff, vendors, parents or students.
* Indicates a required field.